ICAO Documents for AIM: Annex 15, PANS-AIM & Doc 8126
The participant will: Explain Annex 15 requirements and performance specifications. Explain PANS-AIM’s procedures, processes, formats and technical specifications. Describe the Data Catalogue Describe the content of ICAO Doc 8126 Determine best practices of the AIS Manual. Receive guidance on application and implementation.
- The complete restructuration of Annex 15 needs a deep study to become familiar with the incorporation of AIM requirements: Safety, financial. Security, environmental and efficiency impacts. As well, the new edition of Annex 15 comes with some changes to the technical content to facilitate that transition from AIS to AIM environments. Annex 15 keeps the Quality Management System, although shared with some content in PANS AIM Document.
- Some new aspects appear as weather information, and data accuracy, data integrity, data quality, data resolution, and the changes in SNOWTAM.
- As a new document, we will offer a general overview, study the new processes for collection, processing, quality control and distribution of the data. As a complement of the QMS in Annex 15, we include here data quality specifications: Timeliness, Completeness, Traceability and format and requirements for the Data origination.
- New concept of AIM Products and Services and their updates. Different ublications: AIP and associated documents. Dynamic Data (NOTAM, specifications, Checklists)
- New digital datasets: AIP, Instrument Flight Procedures Data Sets, Terrain and Obstacles Data Sets.
- Aeronautical Data Catalogue.
- New document 8126 will be published (3 of 4 volumes) in 2019. Overview of the regulatory Framework for AI Services, Processing Aeronautical Data and AI in standardized presentation and related services.
None, request by mail