Aeronautical Information Services
This course will enable the participant to explain the main concepts of AIS, State the components of the Integrated Aeronautical Information Package and differentiate the different AIS publications. Teaching methods include Classroom. This course is open to current and future AIS/AIM Officers. This course is administered with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Principles of AIS
- Documentation in AIS
- Responsibilities and functions of AIS
- Integrated Aeronautical Information Package
- Integrated Briefing
- Equipment and software used in AIS
- Encode / decode Aeronautical Information
- Process raw data
- Coordination with originators, ATS units, customers etc.
- Compiling and storing static data
- Data exchange standards and GIS
- AIM strategy
None, request by mail