smartGlobe* Application Manager
This course is aimed at the Application and Configuration Manager. It describes how to configure the smartGlobe application, such as the definition of chart types and grid types and the configuration of projection parameters. The MicroStation Basic 2D and smartGlobe Designer training are a prerequisite for this course. Teaching methods include Classroom, PC training and Practice. The course is administered with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Overview the smartGlobe® settings
- Creating and maintaining chart types
- Creating and maintaining symbols and labels
- Creating and modifying grid types
- Creating and modifying projection parameters
- Practical exercises.
- Oct. 14, 2019 - Vianen