Graphical Validation Tool
This course is the natural follow up to SDO-DP as it graphically displays pending and committed SDO data in the database. Specifically, the participant will be able to graphically compare and edit pending SDO data from previously committed data already existing in the system. Teaching methods include Classroom, PC Training, Practice and Exercises. The course is administered with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Purpose and scope of SDO Graphical Validation (GVT) Tool
- Functionalities specific to the tool
- Explanation of User Preferences to streamline and manage specific to your organization or operation
- Querying the SDO database to graphically display the data in various options or areas
- Predefined Queries pre-programmed for common data display requests
- Redlining, the ability to draw or mark the result via text, shapes etc.
- Editing SDO pending data via the Geometry Tree and manual changes
- How to make an excel report based on your graphical query
- Saving queries and work performed for continued use another session or by another colleague
- April 19, 2022 - Madrid
- Sept. 19, 2022 - Madrid
- Nov. 21, 2022 - Frankfurt